INDIANAPOLIS (April 23, 2019) — TechPoint, the non-profit, industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s technology ecosystem, today announced the 2020 executive committee of its board.
TechPoint’s membership consists of Indiana’s largest tech employers, most high-potential scale-ups, most important universities, and most innovative technology and talent developers. The TechPoint board is composed of executives from each of those organizations, and the executive committee represents the board and tech community in matters of strategic direction and governance. See the entire 2020 advisory board roster at: techpoint.org/board.
The 2020 executive committee members are:
- Sherry Aaholm, chair of TechPoint board and vice president and chief information officer, Cummins;
- Scott Dorsey, managing partner, High Alpha and former co-founder/CEO of ExactTarget;
- Richard Cardwell, vice president and head of Midwest Region, Infosys;
- Mary Kay Huse, COO, Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Aman Brar, CEO, Jobvite;
- David Johnson, president and CEO, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP); and
- Mike Langellier, president and CEO, TechPoint
“This executive committee represents respected leaders of Fortune 500’s to startups across the spectrum of tech product, tech service, and tech enabled companies,” said TechPoint President and CEO Mike Langellier. “Most importantly, they’re passionate about our community and the vision of making this one of the country’s next great tech ecosystems. I’m grateful to have them working so closely on the important work we do, particularly in these challenging times.”
TechPoint is the nonprofit, industry-led growth accelerator for Indiana’s technology companies and overall tech ecosystem. The team is focused on attracting talent, accelerating scale-up companies, activating the community, and amplifying stories of success. For more, visit www.techpoint.org.