INDIANAPOLIS — (January 24, 2023) — TechPoint, Indiana’s industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s digital innovation economy and overall tech ecosystem, today announced its new executive committee and recent personnel changes.
“Going into what some predict will be a nationally challenging economy, the Indiana tech community is well positioned but must continue to focus together on important challenges like access to talent, capital and the resources needed to encourage digital innovation,” said TechPoint President and CEO Ting Gootee. “Fortunately, we have the leadership and team necessary to provide support and drive innovation.”
The organization’s executive committee will continue to be led by Cummins’ Chief Digital Officer Sherry Aaholm and will also include the following members. Asterisks denote those new to the executive committee.
- Latoya Botteron, president and chief financial officer, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership*
- Aman Brar, general partner, Ground Game Ventures
- Rick Cardwell, vice president/head of innovation & delivery – Midwest, Infosys
- Ting Gootee, president and chief executive officer, TechPoint
- David Kerr, managing director, Allos Ventures*
- Andy White, senior vice president, technology, Salesforce Marketing Cloud*
- Joanna Milliken, chief executive officer, Emarsys*
- Eric Tobias, partner, High Alpha*
Joining the TechPoint team on Monday, January 9, or recently promoted are:
- Amber Jedamzik, senior manager, operations. She comes to TechPoint from Demandwell, where she served as the revenue operations manager.
- Emily Kitterman, senior manager, careers in tech. She comes to TechPoint from Playworks, where she was the senior development manager.
- Merillat Flowers was promoted to senior vice president, engagement
- Kristen Elfering was promoted to director, program operations
- Jordan Isaacs was promoted to senior engagement manager
- Anna Rauh was promoted to senior manager, events
- Jason Penrod was promoted to senior manager, digital marketing
- Moe Simmons was promoted to program operations manager
- Daniela Cervantes was promoted to manager, operations
About TechPoint: TechPoint is the industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s digital innovation economy and overall tech ecosystem. The team is focused on working with public, private and industry partners across all sectors to expand the tech talent pipeline, enhance resource connectivity for enterprise organizations and startups alike, and elevate the industry by activating the community and amplifying stories of success. For more information, please visit www.techpoint.org.